Friday, April 8, 2011

Sure, Why Not?


Anyone who knows me knows I watch a lot of television.  I also tend to see a lot of movies, not as many as I'd like.  Movies are also not conveniently beamed into my house and recorded so I can watch them anytime I wish (unless we count Netflix, but that's only after DVD release).  To supplement my viewing habits, I read a lot of online writings about TV and movies.  For a while, I've thought it would be kind of cool to do that myself, and thinking about it more and more has eventually led me to the conclusion, "sure, why not?"

So here we are on my newly established blog about TV, Movies, maybe even other things that strike my fancy (hey, it's my blog, I'll do what I want!).   However, this is just a warning up front, things are going to be bad.  I was never a strong writer, papers were always a chore to get through.  My writing will probably be too short, not well articulated, and quite possibly full of grammatical errors.  Maybe I'll improve over time, I'd like to think so, but we shall see.

This is mostly an endeavor just for me, a way to catalog my thoughts about subjects I enjoy.  The posts will be random and whenever I feel like actually writing.  I don't expect to have great readership (if any), most of my friends probably won't even bother.  It will be good to just put things out there, though.  Throw my opinions up for all the internets to see and subsequently ignore.  

No comments: