Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Programming Note - Orioles Magic


Most years when the fall premieres roll out, the Orioles are way out of contention, sometimes in dead last.  This year has been wonderfully different, the O's are in the postseason for the first time since 1997.  This had led to the time that I would usually spend in front of the TV watching the new fall shows being spent watching the Orioles instead.  Sometimes at the stadium, eating up even more TV watching time as I sit through rain delays.  Put that on top of all the other things going on (a trip to New Orleans, going camping, Ravens games, my actual job, etc.), and there is precious little time left.  It's been a great ride, but the lack of TV watching means a lack of writing about TV.  I've caught up with a few shows, many I'm still slowing working on.  I plan to get out my weekly NBC comedy posts, one about new shows, and even one about the recent half season of Breaking Bad I've had brewing for a while, when I finally have the time (maybe November?).  So for the five of you who actually care, posts are coming...eventually.

Ain't the beer cold!  Go O's!

1 comment:

Mystisch said...

I've been waiting...stop making excuses
kathleen